Learn how to make movie magic and have fun with iMovie® for Kids!
Wed 4 Nov
4-Wednesdays: 11/04 - 11/25 @ 11:30AM - 12:30PM, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Live Distance Learning
Wednesday, November 4th (Session 1)
Wednesday, November 11th (Session 2)
Wednesday, November 18th (Session 3)
Wednesday, November 25th (Session 4)
- $99.00 excl.
Learn how to make movie magic and have fun with iMovie® for Kids! Learn all the introductory cinematography tricks of the trade to create, edit, and show off your fantastically produced movies. Create and edit your videos, bring in photo stills with Ken Burn Effect, add in soundtracks, green screen, cut and isolate scenes, and more… the opportunities are endless and super-fun! iMovie® for Kids provides an excellent introduction to film editing with many easy-to-use design options.
- Recommended for Ages 10+.
- Students will be asked to record movies for homework, use cinematic techniques from the class, and should have access to a camera or phone that can capture this footage.
- If students have previously-recorded video they would like to edit, please have them bring their videos to class so that they can edit their own footage!
- Live-Distance Learning: LIVE classes are held using Google Meet video conferencing software, so your child can learn from the comfort of their home.
- Weekly Model: Choose which day of the week works best for your child, and they can learn with us for 5 consecutive sessions.